Sea & Sea
YS-110 Alpha Strobe
|Sea and Sea YS110 alpha further improves the accuracy of the DS-TTL's excellent performance. This is a new type of strobe building and improving on the basic functionality of the YS-110.
The YS-110 alpha introduces numerous new exciting functions, opening a whole new digital generation.
- By connecting it to digital cameras with pre-flash function using a fiber-optic cable, the YS-110 alpha can be used in the fully automatic DS-TTL adjustment mode (Digital Slave TTL).
- Enjoy complete creative control when you want absolute control over fine light adjustments. You can use a main strobe in DS-TTL mode and a secondary strobe in manual mode or you can set up an advanced lighting setting using two strobes in DS-TTL mode.
- The DS-TTL adjustment function is also available using the light level control dial for fine control of the light amount when taking pictures in DS-TTL mode. You can also choose from 13 levels of manual controls when you do not want to leave the light adjustment up to the camera.
- The flat, round, 105° beam angle (with diffuser), achieved by the balanced positioning of the 3 flash tubes, and the power of a Guide Number 22 are examples of the excellent performance of the strobe that is sure to satisfy even the most demanding professionals.
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m)(land): 22
- Beam Angle: 105°x 105°(with diffuser)
- Batteries: 4xAA; A:6V; Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes *1: A:230: Ni-MH: 330
Recycle Time (full) *2: A:2.5s; Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature: 5400K
- Color temperature w/diffuser: 5100K
- Depth rating: 60m / 200ft
- Dimensions(WxHxD) : 88x115x150mm / 3.5x4.6x6inch
- Weight: 700g / 24.5oz
- Underwater weight: -10g / -0.4oz
- Exposure control: DS-TTL, TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1.4
/ 2 / 2.5 / 2.8 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 / 5.6 / 6.7 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 22 (13
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Sync cord/N, Fiber-optic cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
*1 Number of flashes and recycle time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use. *2 Number of flashes and recycle time of Ni-MH batteries were tested by 2700mAh batteries.
When the YS-110 alpha strobe is used with a compact digital camera in a housing, use the Fiber-optic cable.
O-ring Set Product No. 10580
Call or email MCD for pricingi
Back to Sea & Sea Strobes